I HATE CANADA!!!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok I don't really, but I just got taxed out the arse because I had a great month. I should get it all back at the end of the year, but still. It's annoying.

I hate taxes. I hate the people that tax me close to %40 this month, I hate them all...right now.

I feel your pain...our property taxes are due 12/12....why they are due in July and December vs. July and January I don't understand. :grumpy:

I think what bothers me more is that I finally got a job where I can make a LOT of money, and I don't even get to keep it. Hopefully my tax return will reflect the severe over taxing for the few pay periods that I made good commision though. That would be sweet.

Even though I'm on a working holiday visa here in Canada I'm getting taxed up the wazoo. It's not the taxes I'm "errrrgh " over though... it's the money I'm getting deducted outta my wages for the Canadian Pension Plan....:scratch:

I aint gonna get old in THIS country ( well at least I aint planning to ) but I'm gettin $$$ taken out anyway.

Ah well, I'ma probably get a lot of the money back come tax time.

Karalee said:
Dont complain, my fiance pays 40% every month, such is the life of commission sales, you know that. Last year it was 70k in taxes.

Yeah but that means he earned 175K so It's not that bad.

Taxes are good. Lookat the nordic economy model. 45% tax, highest in the world and the best quality of life too.

Yeah, well the quality of life here sucks.

The roads are crap, the Public Transportation systems is retarded. And our "free healthcare", is stinging out all over the place. The education system here also blows teh big goat. I think our welfare policy needs to be revamped. Stop giving people free money. I hate the fact that i'm paying for someone else's salary because they're too lazy to get off their arse.

Sorry...that was a vent.

And it was sort-off political...crap.

Please don't ban me.

bace said:
Yeah, well the quality of life here sucks.

The roads are crap, the Public Transportation systems is retarded. And our "free healthcare", is stinging out all over the place. The education system here also blows teh big goat. I think our welfare policy needs to be revamped. Stop giving people free money. I hate the fact that i'm paying for someone else's salary because they're too lazy to get off their arse.

Sorry...that was a vent.

And it was sort-off political...crap.

Please don't ban me.

there are a few other places in this world where you should try living for a while, and after a few lessons in life, you might stop whining like a 12 year old .

I love Canada, and miserable selfish ignorant people who complain piss me off.

I'm thankful to live in Canada and regularly count all the other blessings in my life.

Life could be alot worse!! :mrgreen: Pay the taxes and be done with it and buy yourself a nice big screen when you get your tax return in April!! :D

i got kicked out of canada once... its ok, because i only had $6 (us) with me... I wasnt thinking ahead... but after i repacked my car i was off back across the bridge...

Most reactions

Back