I HATE CANADA!!!

Raymond J Barlow said:
there are a few other places in this world where you should try living for a while, and after a few lessons in life, you might stop whining like a 12 year old .

I love Canada, and miserable selfish ignorant people who complain piss me off.

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you think Canada's tax sucks you can go live elsewhere. I could mention a few countries where people would love to have your problem. Appreciate what you have.

I'm proud to be Canadian, Eh!

Eric

Well in that case... let's just play "Hockey Night in Canada" instead. Hockey.. politics. Same difference. ;)

AIRIC said:
DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you think Canada's tax sucks you can go live elsewhere.

Like here in Australia!!

We have Goods and Services taxes on everything, our fuel prices are 70% tax, our roads are s-h-!-t-h-o-u-s-e, Last time I paid rego on my car I forked out $250 - 50 for the sticker and 200 for government taxes! The government pretty much has all 20 little fat fingers and toes in every pie here in our little country. :greenpbl: ...oh and our Prime Minister is too busy kissing George Dubya's arse, re-organising Industrial Relations "to create more jobs" and is constantly dreaming up ways to squeeze more money out of the general public. :grumpy:

I wanna move to Saudi Arabia!! :(

HA! you think your roads are bad Xmeta!!! You should come up here! we don't have roads.... we have potholes decorated with patches of bitumen. :lol:

but honestly... I wish I could pay tax. I don't pay any :-( ..... and you know why?..... coz I don't earn enough :-(

BTW, I have done a lot of traveling and if you think Canadian roads are bad you have not been around. Sorry, I'm a proud Canadian and very much appreciate what our tax system provides for us. No system is best but ours is pretty damn good.

Eric

Raymond J Barlow said:
there are a few other places in this world where you should try living for a while, and after a few lessons in life, you might stop whining like a 12 year old .

I love Canada, and miserable selfish ignorant people who complain piss me off.

Look, I'm very sorry that I've offended you. I thought it was pretty obvious that my post was a little tongue in cheek. After all, I did say "Sorry...that was a vent".

My love for Canada is as deep as yours, unfortunatly I am not yet used to making as much money as I have of late. This year I should get most of it back, I was just hoping that my check for Christmas might be a little bit bigger. I'm sure you can understand my frustration.

Plus, I live in Downtown Toronto. Here, the roads do kinda suck, and the transit system wasn't really thought out properly, but they're still there, and I still use them every day. So I can't REALLY complain. I just did cause I'm being bitter and jaded for getting taxed half my check for the first time ever.

As for you calling me names? Ironic coming from someone calling me a 12 year old.

Please, let's all just disregard my first comments, it was clearly a failed attempt at some humour. It's humpday. Smile!!

No problem with me bace. I know how you feel as I have been getting cheques like that for decades :) I sure hope there is some old age pension left for me in 25 years as I have been paying for everyone else's.

Eric

People seem to be forgetting that we have healthcare included in our taxes. Canada is where it's at people. Go Canada and go prairie provinces :p

Most reactions

Back