I hate it when....

molested_cow

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
img24.photobucket.com
... when I cut fruits on a chopping board that was used for garlic previously and wasn't cleaned well. Now my watermelon tastes like garlic :(

your turn now.

I hate it when my mom walks in on me and my girlfriend and just stands there are watches.

............ but everything is better with garlic. what's the prob bob?

One solution is multiple cutting boards.

Oh I get it now..............

I hate it when you are forced to get up at 5:00 in the morning to have a pee.

I hate it when I open threads and can't think of anything good to post

I hate it when my mom walks in on me and my girlfriend and just stands there are watches.

I hate that too, but usually your girlfriend is a good sport and lets your mum join in :sexywink:

i hate it when i haven't had a day off in months.

I hate it when you slack off on doing my homework until the last day of spring break . . . . and on the last day of spring break, you're feeling too tired and sick to concentrate on it.

I suck at life.

I hate it when ... you send a text message to the person you are talking about instead of the person youre talking to ... another problem I have.

I hate it when ... you send a text message to the person you are talking about instead of the person youre talking to ... another problem I have.
haha.. yeah, done that.. that sucks.
or send pictures via text.... to the wrong person.:lmao:

My brother got a text from one of his coworkers about his boss, and he replied back "Nates a (d word describing the male genitals or also as an adjective describing someones rude nature :D)" but he sent it to his boss instead... Big Oooppsss. :lol:

haha.. yeah, done that.. that sucks.
or send pictures via text.... to the wrong person.:lmao:

My brother got a text from one of his coworkers about his boss, and he replied back "Nates a (d word describing the male genitals or also as an adjective describing someones rude nature :D)" but he sent it to his boss instead... Big Oooppsss. :lol:

Ooops! HAHA:lol:

I hate it when... you get psyched up to do something outdoors (cycling, hiking, camping, etc.) and it pours down rain.

Most reactions

Back