I HATE LOMOGRAPHY FILM GRRRRRRR!!!!

The so-called lo-fi look associated with Lomography is from using plastic cameras with plastic lenses, or vest pockets and midcentury cameras that have maybe two shutter speeds and a couple of apertures; I don't think even film shot with one of those should turn out this badly, something seems to have gone awry with the developing or you got a bad batch of film or something...
I've shot lomo film in new, modern cameras, and it comes out more or less just like this.

Hmm... Maybe Lomo B&W film would be good to practice developing... Is it cheap enough? I'm going to screw it up, so might as well not invest much in film. :lol:

^ I found a 12 pack of expired Agfa B&W film at Goodwill for $1, so I've got that covered ;)

Hmm... Maybe Lomo B&W film would be good to practice developing... Is it cheap enough? I'm going to screw it up, so might as well not invest much in film. :lol:
What's the point ? Such an practice will be useless as you still will not know, if your development system works well.

When I've used their film it didn't turn out at all like this, but I've used their 35mm and 110, now I'm curious to try a roll of their 120 color.

As for Lomography film, it is rebranded from a lot of different sources. Not sure if this is totally up to date, but here's this site: Lomography Rebranded Film Guide ? Geek Josh It actually doesn't list any color 120 film so it probably is outdated but it's a start.

Hi, I'm Josh I run the website you linked to with the list of Lomo films. It has been a while since I updated that list but as I don't tend to shoot Lomo film myself I largely rely on the Lomo crowd to update me when there are any changes. If anyone spots any errors or has anything they'd like adding to the list, feel free to let me know and I'll update it.

Thanks!

Josh

Looks like Ferrania is willing to restart production. Maybe it will be back in Lomography line up.

As for Lomography film, it is rebranded from a lot of different sources. Not sure if this is totally up to date, but here's this site: Lomography Rebranded Film Guide ? Geek Josh It actually doesn't list any color 120 film so it probably is outdated but it's a start.

Hi, I'm Josh I run the website you linked to with the list of Lomo films. It has been a while since I updated that list but as I don't tend to shoot Lomo film myself I largely rely on the Lomo crowd to update me when there are any changes. If anyone spots any errors or has anything they'd like adding to the list, feel free to let me know and I'll update it.

Thanks!

Josh

Hi Josh!

Thanks for stopping by. I kind of figured it wasn't totally up to date but it's the only thing I could find that was at least sort of centralized. There are random Flickr discussions here and there, but I didn't feel like searching them all.

I'm not sure if you have any regular "contacts" in the Lomo crowd, so you might want to confirm, but it seems you might have some rebranded Shangai to report. :) I just looked on their website and they added three color emulsions in 120 that aren't on your list. There's a 100, 400, and 800 ISO.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back