I HATE STARBUCKS!

10k for equipmetn? Man thats one expensive coffee maker. I think I might have an old one laying around somewhere I could let you ahve for free

:lmao: :lmao:

Now Twist.... I never made fun of anybody for saying "eh?" When we Yanks say it, however, it's usually pronounced "A"? as opposed to the phonetic looking version as typed: "eh"?

Either way, it's not as bad as saying, "Yah". :wink:

We like the cameras, YAH! :sillysmi:

You should try to sell Tim Hortons coffee, and outdo Starbucks. :0). Timmies is huge in Canada, one or two in the small towns, much more in the city. Theres like 4 of them on the way to the college I go to, in just the one part of the route. Thier slowly going into the states, teaming up with Wendy's but I dont think its spreading to much. :0).

Why pay $5 for a grande cappachino when you can get one an extra large from timmies for somewhere around $1.90 canadian. :0)

Personally I think starbucks is overpriced and the people that go there regularly should consider how much thier spending. :0). Its bad enough for regulars that goes to timmies, thats alot of money a month. :0).

Most reactions

Back