I have 4 Pictures from 1 view, can anyone edit it?

pejvak61

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took some pictures for photography training. i did shot 4 times from 1 view with 4 different lighing points, but i don't know how to edit these images to become a professional and awsume picture.

here is low quality pictures to see what i did last friday.
All are from 1 view

b74ece7dfcaf.jpg

cbc0697ff7f3.jpg

a68aff446a31.jpg

3e269d50fc19.jpg

if you want to see or edit high quality pictures you can download from links below:

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

or

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

-Size : 5342 KB
-Contains .rar file
-Unpack with winrar
-No password needed.

I think you need to be a little more particular about what you're asking for,... what do you want the final image to be like?

To me all those pictures are flawed to begin with, lacking in content, The exposure is not right on any of them (though the first one is close, it's a shame the sky is totally blown out), and i can't work out what the focus is on... non of it is really very sharp.

Perhaps you could ask your teacher (you mentioned you're training to be a photographer) for some more pointers on Aperture, ISO, and Composition.

What camera are you using... and lens?

Camera model is in my signature. you can find technical information at below link:
Canon Camera Museum | Camera Hall - Digital Compact Cameras

I have read various articles and see some tutorials about photography and then tried to shot but it seems that my camera is not suitable for nature photography and i'm too weak at photography.

My lens has much CA and Has CCD scensor, low fnumber at most f8.0, Has not RAW Format and ...

my idea about posting this thread was to determine how to do photography with results like webshots.com nature photography.

I want to know is this possible for me to take high quality pictures with this camera mentioned above?

In my opinion, This kind of camera is just a Glorified Point and shoot and i don't rate them at all - For what they cost new It's possible to get a good second hand, reliable and hard working Nikon D40 DSLR with a couple of lenses that will PANTS these things all day long.

did I read this right? the minimum aperture is f8? That's pretty low to be honest - when most landscapes of this type are shot at around 16...

Good camera for family events and perhaps more suited to portraits etc - but it really wont compete against even an entry level DSLR in my opinion.

Something I'm unclear on - Are you actually training to become a photographer with the help of a teacher/experienced photographer? It really does help to get on a photography introduction course, or buy a few books and really get the fundamental basics under your hat. To do nature photography really well, will cost a LOT of money - you can get some exceptional results from cheaper gear in the hands of experienced users - but ultimately anyone who does nature photography for a living - will have spent a lot of money on equipment. Quality-wise, the above photos can be produced on camera phones.

Sorry - sort of went off topic there.

He's askiing for a combined exposure HDR. That is why the exposures are all off.

However, making this image a HDR will not make it professional in any way shape or form.
You can get a corrected exposure using tonemapping tho, someone here will probably put it though Photomatix for you im sure. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back