Reaction score
Website
coffmanimages.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like cows...don't know why haha :lol:

l_cd41844097e34dd48896d48060164013.jpg

l_eddba8b1504a45738710b94f6a1899d7.jpg

Why the confession? What's not to like about cows? Not everyone lives in the big city, cows are awesome! And their dang tasty :D.

My daughter names them all. I thought she would be weirded out, but when she was 4 or 5 after grilling up some juicy burgers, she asked, "Is this Buttercup?" "Ah... yea, it's Buttercup." "MMMMMMMMMmmmmm, I just love Buttercup!" as she took a big bite :D

I like your borders on the photos. Nice and non-intrusive (maybe not overbearing would better describe,) but stil outlines the photo well.

Yup I'm a cow lurver too! Have many cow statues at home although not an obsession I'd like to point out!

Moooooooooooo

I love the up close and personal angle of the first shot. Cows are great animals, like horses, the have beautiful eyes. :thumbup:

Why the confession? What's not to like about cows? Not everyone lives in the big city, cows are awesome! And their dang tasty :D.
I thought people would think I was a bit weird thinking I liked cows. I always have. I was laughing so hard when I got that first picture. He seemed to like me to!:lmao:

I should add, this was when I went to get ice cream down the street from me and when the bull saw a little kid with an ice cream, he let out a loud "moooooooo" towards the kid kinda scaring him then making him laugh as well as me!

In my house ever single machine is named after a different breed of cow. Presently we have holstein, guernsey, ayrshire, jersey, hereford ... I think that's it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back