I have a surprise!!

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok well I'm not going to be like crazy amanda, or teasing Dan ... I'm gonna tell you straight out and to the point.

I just bought a 50mm f/1.8 for my sexy 350D. :drool2: Woo Hooo! :cheer: I have Ian (Xmetal) to thank for it. He spent all morning peer pressuring me into buying it. So mate, when I'm poor and hungry and living on the street, but I'll have my trusty 50mm prime, I'll know who to thank. :hug::

Nah thanks dude, I know I'll love it!
And thanks to everyone else on the board who's posted photos from a 50mm, you've had me convinced I needed to buy one for months now!!

Now I just have to wait until Friday to get it. And then on Sunday, I'll be flying to Brisbane for 5 days to see my boyfriend and also for my Air Traffic Control Interview. So it's just win-win week for me!! Yay! Yay!

Goooo ooooooooonnnnn and buuuuuuuuuuy one I daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare ya!!! :lmao:

Well done kiddo! you'll have countless hours of fun with it. :D

wow congrats! I loooooove 50 mm... I played with Tempra's one in London and he knows what I think about this lens. :)

cool stuff Meysha, I think I may have to go down the prime lense route eventually as well.

Enjoy it! I look forward to seeing some photos from your new baby :D

Congrats on the new purchase! :thumbup: Sounds awesome, and we'll expect to see some cool pictures from the trip, too! :D

Congrats! :cheer:

I just got the same lens on Friday, a birthday present from my brother.

I love mine, and once you get yours you'll be soooo happy that you got it.

- Julie

I thought you were finally gonna say yes to my marrage proposal :(

Congrats, they are damn good...till you drop them, like I did, then they make annoying sounds :(

mentos_007 said:
wow congrats! I loooooove 50 mm... I played with Tempra's one in London and he knows what I think about this lens. :)

heh, that bounced along a cobbled square in Luxembourg last week - still working fine though :D

Meysha you'll really enjoy the lens, and it shouldn't make you broke as it's about the cheapest one there is - plus when you have it, you hardly ever need a flash - win win!

Most reactions

Back