Nothing thrilling you think?
Well, I took away this pic here
Frauenmantel_9Mai05_2_websize.jpg

and replaced it by...?

My very first...?
Photo of ...?

FIREWORKS! :D

Feuerwerk4.jpg

(The fireworks at the end of the huge stage show with all the international dancers at the Folklore Festival last Saturday).

Kaa-booooom! :lol:

I missed your post on the first one. I like that shot a bunch, love the shadows, green and water droplets, seems so fresh. The fireworks is good also.

not a bad firework shot LaFoto, I tried taking some a couple of years ago and failed miserably, so I know how difficult they can be.

The leaf shot is pretty cool as well :D

brilliant shots lafoto, love the water droplets, they really enhance the shot,and i love the fireworks it really gives a grand finish to a great day.

Thanks all for your comments, and aprilraven: I stumbled over a box with ancient old colour slides - well, not that "ancient", all MY photos, but from up to 30 years ago... and among them was a slide taken at that fancy dress party in 1985... so that is the 20-years-younger devil in me :twisted: heehee.

And I quite liked those leaves, too, but then I tried my hands at fireworks for the first time ever and was quite happy about the outcome - plus this one leaves enough black space for the icons ;).

your avitar is so cute! and i like the simple plain shots for my desktop too.. here is what I have for now.. I had to really steady my nerves for this one.. I took it at 1/20th of a second, hand held!

Attachments

• $DSC_183401websize.JPG
    $DSC_183401websize.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 57

Most reactions

Back