I Have Enough Images That Need Processing..............

Nope, I pretty much process as I go. I could go back and look at images that I kept but choose not to process, but I doubt I do much of that. Guess I better get out and shoot everyday for a month or so to get ready.

Oh wait, Snerd, we live in Oklahoma, so there will generally be days to shoot all winter log.
So now I gotta ask, how is the weather down there? Specifically OKcity. I have an energy plant that I may be building come November so I'll be there for a month. T-shirt weather? :1219:

At times during November, yes it t-shirt and shorts weather. I would bring a few of each, t-shirts and long sleeve shirts. Oh and a jacket. Right now the mornings are in the upper 40's - 50's with highs in the 70's-80's. (It's just about perfect.
That's perfect working weather! Still don't know if we have the job. The bids are due Friday. Kind of a catch 22 because, it's gonna be good coin, good weather, quick job (1 month) and yet I have a seven month old baby and wife that I'll miss like crazy!

I process as I go.

But I'm only dealing with 36 pictures at a time. There's more only when I scan more than one roll of film on the same day. Even then, I'm dealing with fewer than 100 shots.
I try to shoot as though I am shooting film. Meaning I try to treasure each shot I take instead of the spray and pray type of shooting. Although I must say there are times where I still take foolishly thought out shots.

I process as I go.
But I'm only dealing with 36 pictures at a time. There's more only when I scan more than one roll of film on the same day. Even then, I'm dealing with fewer than 100 shots.
I try to shoot as though I am shooting film. Meaning I try to treasure each shot I take instead of the spray and pray type of shooting. Although I must say there are times where I still take foolishly thought out shots.

I'll do that too when I'm using the digital. Sometimes it's just too tempting :)

I know someone who intentionally shoots with very small capacity SD cards so he can sort of mimic the limitations of the 36-frame roll of film.

I process as I go.

I'll do that too when I'm using the digital. Sometimes it's just too tempting :)

I know someone who intentionally shoots with very small capacity SD cards so he can sort of mimic the limitations of the 36-frame roll of film.
Right now the temptation is great to spray and pray because of my lil rug rat. He isn't cooperative in front of his dads camera at all. Lol.

Right now the temptation is great to spray and pray because of my lil rug rat. He isn't cooperative in front of his dads camera at all. Lol.

Cats and babies are exactly the same in this regard :laugh2:

I couldn't agree more. Lol! We have three kitties here too so unfortunately for them, they and the lil man are my subjects for the time being. Oh and why is it that he loves their toys more than his own?

I'll be going out like Gary Winogrand.

Joe

And do the cats play with his toys?
Yes there is one soft baseball thing that they do bat all over the house and carry it around by its tag like a mouses tail. It's actually pretty funny.

Try baby cats!!!! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

oh God... too many, just too many

Oh wait, Snerd, we live in Oklahoma, so there will generally be days to shoot all winter log.

Well, we got the job so watch out OKC! Here I come! We are told we will be able to access the site the week after thanksgiving. Hopefully December is also t shirt weather as well. :)

I hope this winter won't be too cold, since I'm going to work outdoors.

Most reactions

Back