"I Have Me to Keep Me Company" series.

Matty-Bass

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Learning the "Take your picture 2 times and merge in PS" technique, I set out to do a few different shots. I haven't seen this technique really before but it's getting quite popukar. I have another idea for one I will do sometime this week, if not today. Enjoy!

Conversation
Conversation.jpg

Gamers
( The color is messed in this one, turned the TV blue screen on to simulate videogame in progess.)
Gamers.jpg

Poker Pals Color

PokerPalsColor.jpg

And just for a varied opinion, Poker Pals in B+W
PokerPalsBW.jpg

well executed matty, the 2nd and 3rd are very well merged. good job :thumbup:

very cool!! my favs are "gamers" and the "b&w poker pals" :thumbup:

thanks for the comments guys! The first one was the first time I tried the merge technique, I plan to do a better one later on.

Cool series Matty, my fav is poker pals b&w, gamers is cool too, I like how you made everyone have a different drink.-Joe

awsome idea, never would have thought to do that, gives me alot of ideas.

Great series Matty! Really good job with the PS work there - one of these will be the first shot I take, when I finally get a digital camera!

Rob

thanks for the comments everyone! By the way, those aren't really beers. The Sleeman is shaken up Iced Tea and the cans are empty :lmao:

Matty-Bass said:
thanks for the comments everyone! By the way, those aren't really beers. The Sleeman is shaken up Iced Tea and the cans are empty :lmao:
*sigh* you have a lot to learn :cheers:

...Excellent shots!
btw, how do you do this? :D

I can't see anything here?

WTF!!?

This photos are very cool.
If you want to scare your parents change your clothes for each shoot and tell them you had a party.

Alexandra said:
right-cick and click "show picture" ;)

Thanks genious. I would if I could.

Unfortunatly NOTHING is showing up.

Not even the little square showing that a picture is supposed to be there. I've also tryed right clicking where there should be little square and nothing.

I'm gonna try using EI.

Most reactions

Back