"I Have Me to Keep Me Company" series.

I meant IE.

Regardless, nothing works. I even copy and pasted the links. Nothing.

I can only see the first one. The rest have "Document Contains no Data" messages.

lol. Silly matty, In gamers, why is the middle one looking at the other ones crotch?

\It would be nice if you would write a mini-tutorial on the photoshopping done, and also how you got things to look the same. *goes and trys to figure it out myself.*

ben, are you telling me i can do a photoshop you can't?

Why is everyone thinking im so spectacular at these. :confused: Everyone does them! But I can write a tutorial I suppose :lmao:

By the way, thanks for the comments everyone! I have a couple more ideas I wanna try before I saturate this market, so to speak.

Alexandra said:
you should write one!
I just tried and gotta say i'm very far from your perfection :hail:

:lmao::lmao: YA RIGHT! You are a much better photographer than I am! :p I just got this technique, you still have the edge on me yet...But I'll get there in time ;-):lol:

Nice work on the 2nd two...the first one looks out of focus.

If you had changed clothes in the poker one, It really would have looked like a party.

The PS techniques involved are pretty simple but it sounds like a quick tutorial would be appreciated.

HA, finally got to see all these pics on my work comp.

Awesome dude. I can't believe you're only what 14-15?

I wish my little brother was your age...and was into photography...and poker....and drinking beer.

thanks bace and mike. yes, it is true im only 14. Also, the first one was blurred because of how dark the room was, i had to expose the shots. since i was slightly blurred, i blurred the whole picture. it was my first try, i wasn't too satisfied.:lol:

also in the poker one, i was planning to change clothes and stuff, but since it would be a hassle and after taking the pictures i forgot i should have, i had already taken down my stage. my next "two in one" shot will contain clothing changes and i plan to shoot tomorrow

These are fun.

Here is one I made to show my wife just how much work I do around the house.
951-Cleaning-web.jpg

Matty-Bass said:
:lmao::lmao: YA RIGHT! You are a much better photographer than I am! :p I just got this technique, you still have the edge on me yet...But I'll get there in time ;-):lol:
aw you're sweet :hug::
you'll catch up on me in no time, lol
and your technique is crazy, it's really awesome :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back