I have nothing new!

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I DO have new things, but I've decided to not allow myself to look ahead until I get the old stuff, so I'm working on pictures from my fourteen-year-old kid's play... from four years ago.

ANYWAY... around that same time I happened to take this shot... I DO believe I've posted it, but I was evidently not sure enough that I was done with the set since I still left it in the "TO PROCESS" section.

Anyway, I was enjoying the picture so I wanted to share it.

If no one minds, I may keep doing this as I bump into these.

Flightless%20Buttress%20-%20083.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now I'm moving it to the "TO ARCHIVE" section...

I certainly don't mind. And I may steal your idea of a folder labeled "to process". I know I have several folders where one or two got edited to throw up on facebook and the rest are just sitting there.

I love it, thanks for posting it! :)

I certainly don't mind. And I may steal your idea of a folder labeled "to process". I know I have several folders where one or two got edited to throw up on facebook and the rest are just sitting there.

Yeah, it works fairly well for me. I date each folder with when the pictures were shot, title it, title the images, edit them, move JPEGs to an album, move any artistic keepers (like this one) to a MASTER RAWs folder, move the rest to TO ARCHIVE, and eventually burn them off to DVD or bluray.

You know... it all sounds rather complicated now that I type it out. lol

I love it, thanks for posting it! :)

Thanks FITBMX!

Nicely spotted!

Thanks, tired. :)

Most reactions

Back