I have seen it all now!

Rhys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Look at these videos and tell me the world is still sane!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, in number one, that is just terrible. in my eyes silliness and guns do not go together at all!! This is how you create accidents ...
... also the other guy is stupid as hell .. he violates safety regulations (I am happy though, that he only endangers himself). He should not be at the other side of the table at all. To me this whole thing looks like several people who have not grown up mentally yet being silly. They should not have guns.

Number two shows just a combination of things some men like .. girls and guns. nothing else. does not turn on me that way. Maybe it would, if they wore proper combat clothing, and not that totally ridiculous and useless bikini-camouflage.

number three... she does not know how to stand and hold a gun .. totally unprofessional and a turn-off.

ok, in number one, that is just terrible. in my eyes silliness and guns do not go together at all!! This is how you create accidents ...
... also the other guy is stupid as hell .. he violates safety regulations (I am happy though, that he only endangers himself). He should not be at the other side of the table at all. To me this whole thing looks like several people who have not grown up mentally yet being silly. They should not have guns.

Number two shows just a combination of things some men like .. girls and guns. nothing else. does not turn on me that way. Maybe it would, if they wore proper combat clothing, and not that totally ridiculous and useless bikini-camouflage.

number three... she does not know how to stand and hold a gun .. totally unprofessional and a turn-off.

I tend to agree with all your criticisms. I see a lot of junk on youtube like that. I have just put my own video up which I hope is more informative than anything else...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, you're not wearing a bathing suit. :(
[Sorry, couldn't resist ...;) ]

Sorry - the bikini top just flops around one me and there's no room in the bikini bottom for my male figure. Plus I'd look kinda ugly with a roll of flab hanging over the top of the bikini bottom :p

If you wish to do a video clad in a bikini though, feel free. I'm not in the slightest predjudiced and am happy to photograph any form of occasion for people of any gender and any lifestyles.

what about myself clad in mud?

hmm, you never know, mud might be illegal in some countries. Maybe I stick to clay ....

hmm, you never know, mud might be illegal in some countries. Maybe I stick to clay ....

Sounds like clay feet :p

You've got all the girls on the forum titillated by the thought of you covered in mud so you now have to hire me to take photos of you covered in mud (which by the way isn't illegal in Germany). If we went a few miles into Austria then nothing is illegal.

Sounds like clay feet :p

You've got all the girls on the forum titillated by the thought of you covered in mud so you now have to hire me to take photos of you covered in mud (which by the way isn't illegal in Germany). If we went a few miles into Austria then nothing is illegal.

except guns and heavy drugs, most things are legal in Germany :p

And we also have good mud here! Hmmm.. you think the girls will like it?

except guns and heavy drugs, most things are legal in Germany :p

And we also have good mud here! Hmmm.. you think the girls will like it?

Isn't Hamburg the home of the Reeper Bahn and female mud wrestling :p

But I am not in Hamburg, I am in Düsseldorf, where Claudia Schiffer was discovered in one of our nightclubs, and where people pay lots of money to get dressed, not undressed ;)

do we have? wow! ;)

actually, part of the area where the train station is, is full of such institutions. Same in most neighbouring cities

Well...#1 is just dumb...and kinda gross. I didnt care for the guy in a bikini.

#2 and 3 are kinda retarded...the whole gorgeous women in bikinis and firearms...but its a guy thing I guess.

I will say though...as a gun nut myself, #2 looks like FUN! LOL! (just I would have a bit more clothes on...hahaha)

My husband just got 3 new rifles and another handgun at the latest gunshow...one of which is an AR-15 that I am DYING to get some alone time out at the range with. :)

Most reactions

Back