i have stuff too

fightheheathens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wanted to add to the new forum though i dont really have any new stuff scanned in. That and i havent posted a picture in ages.
hopefully i'll have stuff soon, im gonna try and scan in about 200 shots this weekend

anywho
this is newish
thing.jpg

this is old ish
mask015.jpg

What is the second one? I'm sorry, it almost looks like a mask? But I just can't make it out, it's a bit dark - but interesting shape, and I like the placement in the frame.

hmm...it doesnt look dark on my screen...i mean, it looks like the print...but its dark over all...other then the small blown highlight on the edge of the mask...

either way, its a picture of an African mask with Nails poking through the mouth and eyes

hmm...it doesnt look dark on my screen...i mean, it looks like the print...but its dark over all...other then the small blown highlight on the edge of the mask...

either way, its a picture of an African mask with Nails poking through the mouth and eyes
Ok, now that you've pointed it out I can see that they are nails. But it wasn't clear. I think my work monitor might run a little dark. Also, maybe a low-key light on the right side would be just enough to give us a little more detail? Just a nitpick! ;)

Thanks for the explanation, though. :)

Most reactions

Back