I have to ask.....Hostess or Little Debbie

Hostess or Little Debbie

• Total voters

Not Neve

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I stopped at the store on my way home from work tonight in search of a little snack. I thought I had picked up Little Debbie snack cakes (they were even decorated for Valentine's Day). When I got home I noticed the price on the box............
:shock: $3.49 :shock: Then I noticed they weren't Little Debbie they were Hostess. Now I'm bummed cause I really prefer Little Debbie. And I can't believe I didn't notice the price at the store. Geez! So, let's hear it, do you prefer Hostess or Little Debbie?

BTW, I know, I'm a dork!

have to admit, i was addicted to lil'debbie when I lived in the states. I put on some serious kg's. i found a report somewhere that junkfood can be as addictive as nictotine, it wouldn't surprise me if something in Green food Coloring # 72 was a dodgy ingredient induced mistress debbie and the junk food elite to keep us buying them...

Now, thankfully i am pretty much repulsed by junk food :) Though I have been known to indulge in Arnots Mint Toffee Biscuits... mmmmmm (starts gnawing on his forearm for want of another minty biscuit.....)

:?

I honestly have no idea whatsoever! But just to have some input in this discussion i must say that i love peanut butter M&M's. I had some overseas last year but they don't sell them here in Oz :(

No help i know, but hey, i sort of share your pain :)

Yo,
NEITHER! Have you ever tried reading the ingredient lists?
They rival "Gone With the Wind" in length!
I don't eat dairy or eggs so I can't say I'd prefer either one. However, when I was young, my mom used to regularly feed (poison) me Little Debbie. Those peanut butter bars with chocolate? So good, but so bad!
Me, the Flea

With all those preservatives in each of them I figure I'll live forever or at least make a great looking corpse!

Whats wrong with everyone! There is nothing better than a hostess twinkie. There is a Wonder Bread bakery just a few blocks from my home and I can smell the bread baking, and some of their snacks are made there. Little Debbie snacks are I guess just "OK".

My husband says hostess - but I control the mouse (muuhhaaaahaaaa). I voted for Little Debbie - the family has become quite fond of the zebra cakes, and those little blueberry muffins. But my true love is Tastycake, their 'Juniors' got me through two pregnancies.... yum yum

I dont know who makes em but I love being able to buy zebra cakes, swiss cake rolls, etc for a quarter (it takes a little searching but it can be done.)

Most reactions

Back