I hear the groans already

Photosformyson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new here and also a newbie photographer. I like to say I've been doing this since there was film ;). I started with a cheap SLR right out of high school. In 2003 hubby and I bought the first consumer DSLR from canon. I was recently rewarded with a 7d for Christmas and now think I'm a professional :lol:

I love my son, love experimenting in photography, used to love PS a little too much, and love sports. I would like to do this as a professional someday (we move a lot, I want to be home with the kids, etc) but I know I have a long way to go! Hopefully I will gain some valuable insight here. A photographer friend started me on John Harrison's Best Business Practices for Photographers - so hopefully I don't become another 'mom with baby and camera on board.'

Greetings!
Kate

Not a military spouse. DH is a slave to the corporate world (but I can't complain, they are good to us).

Welcome, Kate.
This is a great place to learn. There are some amazing photographers here (I'm not one of them, yet) who are willing to share and help you get better.

Kate, WELCOME!

You seem to be coming here with an "eager to learn" attitude, willing to do some of the work yourself, not just getting a camera and posting questions without doing any searching or reading for yourself.

You for one, did it the right way, coming with a great attitude, and no chip on your shoulder.

Wish there were more like you!

Most reactions

Back