I just bought a new P&S :)

sabbath999

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just bought a Kodak Z712 IS. I had a Dell $75 coupon that I needed to use, so I got one of these puppies for $90 (after coupon) shipping included.

I am looking forward to shooting it.

10x zoom, IS, 7 megapixels, sounds like fun.

I can now redo my "Point & Shoot" page on my website with a camera that has a lot better reach than the A710 IS that I shot it with...

Here's my Point & Shoot zoo page as it is now...

Point & Shoot Zoo Pictures

My goal is to show people that you don't need thousands of dollars worth of equipment to take reasonably decent pictures.

I am so impressed with your P&S skills! I can sometimes get an ok pic with my P&S but not often. I use it more to easily and quickly document my kids lives

What a cute little thing!

z712is-inhand.jpg

Is it really this small?
Photo courtesy of megapixel.net

Not bad reviews and decent images too. http://www.megapixel.net/reviews/kodak-z712is/z712is-samp.php

For some reason I can't load your site. But congrat with the new camera, look cute that one.

I couldn't load ur p&s zoo pictures either..... you got something against firefox?

anyways.... assuming your zoo pic's are outdoors in daylight I would say this could be misleading...

show the world your point and shoot pictures of a bat in a cave at ISO 1600......

I would have spent that coupon on a Tuna Melt and a case of Carlsberg.....

And so far ALL of the photos I've posted here are P&S too. 100%

I actually saw some ISO shots from this camera and they were preety decent for a P&S. And it was really cheap too. Congrats.

i don't believe you

I'm not lieing! All my shots here so far are either from the Nikon 880 a 4.1mp P&S (I think only 2 from that one though) or the Konica/Minolta A2 a $200 8mp P&S that I kept from a multi-camera setup I created to achieve a bullet-time affect for a TV commercial. I've had lots and lots of different cameras but everything posted here so far are from one of those two. Honest!

I'm not lieing! All my shots here so far are either from the Nikon 880 a 4.1mp P&S (I think only 2 from that one though) or the Konica/Minolta A2 a $200 8mp P&S that I kept from a multi-camera setup I created to achieve a bullet-time affect for a TV commercial. I've had lots and lots of different cameras but everything posted here so far are from one of those two. Honest!

Calm down now... you're all stirred up from that political debate in the worst picture thread...

if anything it's a compliment...

the low light guitar head macro doesn't seem likely..... and i'm not sure of the spiders.....

Yeah, no no I'm not offended, upset or anything. It's all good! But yeah, those are all the A2 bra...

The Nikon 880 shots were the ones of the temple I think I named the thread "The Exit" or something. The shot of the Nikon F3 I would think would be the most deceiving of all - that one came out really sweet. Course, it took several tries to get it just so... but.

Most reactions

Back