I just feel, blurrrghh

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
That's the best word I can think to describe it. Where you're only half awake, your head feels empty, you lack motivation and inspiration. Not so much depressed, but blurrrghh. It's been like this for a few days.
It might be the weather, it could be that my gut has been giving my jip for over a week now. I dunno.

Anyone else got that feeling? :?

All the time. Thought it was my age. You are just down the road from me (am in Rutland) so same time zone. Get to bed earlier - you sound tired. Or you could be coming down with a virus as it's that time of year*. Hope you feel better soon.

*I do hope it's not a virus you've caught from your computer - I hear they can be nasty :)

I have "blurrrghh", if I have a lot things on my mind or stress, or that Im tired... :p

Btw, I like the name you gave to it. "blurrrghh" :sillysmi:

I don't make it up, it's a proper scientific name. Honest. :eyebrows:

It probably is a virus. My fist in a long time. My head has been a bit iffy to. I started to get a headache and feel a bit "washy" after typing that post. It went away and is now coming back. It's also getting a bit stormy here now and that always gives me a headache.

:flower: Hope you feel better! Blurrrgh is a tough one to get over, but it does pass. I prescribe some hot chocolate (with Baileys), a hot bath, a massage and an early sleep.

Mmmm.... Vodka. Prefer Blavod but Stolly will doooooooooo

(sorry. stuck key thereeeeeeeeee buggggger)))))))))
I wish you wouldn't drool on mmmmmy computerrrrrrr

Well I'm on a training course for the rest of the week. Two days in a country house eating and drinking should sort me out. The weekend starts here! :mrgreen:

winter always makes me feel "blurrrghh"... or at least "semi-blurrrghh". but i just look forward to when the spring will come around and just liven me back up. One good thing about winter, though, is i'll be staying inside more... and thus more time for TPF :LOL:

Most reactions

Back