I just fell a bit bored....

MDowdey said:
melissa:"Hi, I'm Melissa Robinson."

Ace Ventura : "Pleasure to meet you."

Melissa : "Did you have any trouble getting in?"

Ace Ventura : "No, the guy with the rubber glove was surprisingly gentle."--Ace Ventura, Pet Detective

md

:lmao: good one

Prosecutor : "Doctor, can you give the Court your impression of Mr. Striker?"
Dr. Stone : "I'm sorry. I don't do impressions. My training is in psychiatry."--Airplane 2

md

[Why he can't tell Lydia his name.]
Beetlejuice - Because if I tell you, you tell your friends... your friends are callin' me on the horn all the time... and I gotta show up at shopping centers for openings and sign autographs and **** like that and it makes my life a HELL. OK? A living HELL.

Beetlejuice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lula said:
[Why he can't tell Lydia his name.]
Beetlejuice - Because if I tell you, you tell your friends... your friends are callin' me on the horn all the time... and I gotta show up at shopping centers for openings and sign autographs and s*** like that and it makes my life a HELL. OK? A living HELL.

Beetlejuice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

md

Narrator : [about the "soap"] "Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."--Fight Club

md

Porter: Not many people know what their life's worth is. I do. Seventy grand. That's what they took from me. And that's what I was going to get back.

Porter: We went for breakfast... in Canada. We made a deal: if she'd stop hooking, I'd stop shooting people. I guess we were both aiming a little high

PAYBACK

MDowdey said:
Narrator : [about the "soap"] "Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."--Fight Club

md

Heh heh! That's one of my favorite quotes from that movie!

Here it goes: I sped, I followed too closely, I ran a stop sign, I almost hit a Chevy, I sped some more, I failed to yeild at a crosswalk, I changed lanes in the intersection, I changed lanes without signaling while running a red light and speeding! -Liar Liar

I'm kicking my ass, do you mind? -Liar Liar

ou slammed her! You dunked her doughnut! You gave her dog a snausage! You stuffer her like a Thanksgiving turkey! -Liar Liar

im Carrey as Fletcher Reede: Hi.

Krista Allen as Busty Woman on Elevator: Hi

Fletcher: New in the building?

Busty Woman: Yea, I just moved in on Monday.

Fletcher: Ohhh, you like it so far?

Busty Woman: Yes, everybody's been real nice.

Fletcher: Well, that's because you've got big jugs. I mean, you're boobs are huge. I wanna squeeze them.. Ohh, ma-ma. -Liar Liar

Morpheus : "What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on. Stop trying to hit me and hit me."--The Matrix

Morpheus : "Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony."--The Matrix

Luigi : "Oh, and by the way, Jacopo is the best knife fighter I have ever seen."
Edmond : "Perhaps you should get out more."--The Count Of Monte Cristo

md

Hannibal - A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

-----
Clarice Starling: If you didn't kill him then who did, sir?
Dr. Hannibal Lecter: Who can say? Best thing for him really, his therapy was going nowhere

Silence of the Lambs

Do or do not do...there is no try.

Yoda

Sir, are you classified as human?
Korben Dallas: Negative, I am a meat popsicle

You no trouble. Me fifth element--supreme being. Me protect you

What's wrong with you?! What you screaming for?! Every five minutes there's somethin', it's a bomb or somethin'! I'm leavin'!

The fifth element

Lula said:
Sir, are you classified as human?
Korben Dallas: Negative, I am a meat popsicle

You no trouble. Me fifth element--supreme being. Me protect you

What's wrong with you?! What you screaming for?! Every five minutes there's somethin', it's a bomb or somethin'! I'm leavin'!

The fifth element

mmmmm....milla jovovich...mmmmmm

md

Most reactions

Back