I just realized...

Pax

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
... that I never came around to introduce myself. Shame on me!

But as it sais: better late than never, right? So here we go:

Well, I'm 23 years old, married to the most phantastic woman in the world, no children yet.

I'm a hobby photographer without professional equipment. All of my pictures are taken with a tiny Conica Minolta DiMage Xg, which I share with my wife. My area of special interest is portrait photography. My favorite model is --- you may guess it --- my wife. ;) I also like to do kids' portraits.

We live in Germany, pretty much right in the middle of the country, so if my English is not perfect: that's why. I hope that my english is good enough, though.

Well, what else could be of interest for you? I'm currently studying psychology, sociology and pedagogics (science of education) at university and like it a lot. It also leaves me enough time for photography, which is very good, too. Maybe I should take my camera to uni and take some pictures there...? Could be interesting.

I look forward on getting to know you - and your work - better and on sharing more of my pictures with you.

And for those of you who're curious: here's one of the rare pictures of myself: me in search of "the" motive for a photograph. :mrgreen: Not good, I know, but at least one of me, so you can get an idea.

j.jpg

Bye for now, Pax ("peace" in latin, which is why I chose it for my username)

Oh well, since you have now found your way into the Welcome and Introductions Forum (took me MANY posts, too, way back then, until I detected this forum :blushing: ), I will once more and very officially welcome you to TPF. You are already knowing your ways round here, and I hope you have already decided that this is a nice and friendly internet community where you can feel kind of "at home", hm?

Right in the middle of Germany?
That makes me guess... You COULD be only 90 minutes drive from me?

Welcome to TPF
And as I keep saying - good English is not a condition of membership here. If it was we wouldn't have all these American members :lol:

Uh-oh! Hertz is making friends again ;).

:biglaugh:

Welcome to tpf!

LaFoto said:
Uh-oh! Hertz is making friends again ;).

:biglaugh:

That's alrighty, we still like him over here... :lol:

Meanwhile, Pax, a warm welcome to you to TPF. Enjoy the Forum.

Thank you, LaFoto, Hertz, danalec and Mitica, for the welcome. :D And good to know that good English is no condition of membership. I feel free to mistake ahead, now. :p

LaFoto said:
Right in the middle of Germany?
That makes me guess... You COULD be only 90 minutes drive from me?

That could just be. I live in the city of the skyscrapers which therefor happens to be nicknamed "Mainhattan" by some. Do you know which city I mean? ;) :mrgreen:

I do. But that is farther away from where I am than I had thought ;)

Welcome aboard PAX. And Van is correct, good English is not spoken here. Just good enough to get by. As a member of the American contingent, I speak for myself. So, glad to see you found us, not let's see some photo's.

Thank you, John. :D

And if you want to see photos, go look over at "portrait & wedding". I posted my most recent "Baby photo session" pictures there. ;)

Most reactions

Back