I just registered... Here are a few photographs.

:shock: amazing photographs, seriously impressive!

i love this one;

sand.jpg

the detail of the sand pouring into the bottle is brilliant. keep up the good work! :D 8)

:shock: :shock: :shock:
serious of heart attacks!!! :D

Where on earth were you all this while? :)
Welcome to the forum!!

amandahenry.jpg

This is my girlfriend, working in her studio. Shot with a Hasselblad 501CM, Kodak Tri-X 400 film. All natural light.

mirrored.jpg

Mirrored landscape

magnolia.jpg

Floating magnolia

surrealthread9.jpg

Amanda with perched owl

surrealthread6.jpg

Love birds

tophat.jpg

Untitled

Okay, thats enough for now.

So, whats the general consensus? Any critiques, comments, flames, whatever?

frobnicate said:
So, whats the general consensus? Any critiques, comments, flames, whatever?
I've already mentioned that I like your style, but now that see more pictures from you I can see that you definitely have a unique style to your pictures and not just one or two that stands out from the bunch. Although since you did post so many pictures at a time it's makes it harder to give specific comments because I like most of your pictures.

Instead of writing a comment for each one I'll just say that as a whole there's some great work I see here.

swwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeet!

i love this stuff. i've been in the doldrums a bit lately with my own work and this is really inspiring stuff matie :) I love all of em.

do us favour and get us website so we can bookmark it and see your latest stuff :)

ah.. sorry critiques.. well you posted too much work here to absorbed at once. I dig pretty much all the work here, the only one that didn't grab was Mirrored landscape - .. it would prob work as b&w, but the colouration is too bland for me. The concept is interesting, and as I look at longer it grows on me... but i doesn't have a striking impact like your other pics.

hrrm. try the the critique forum (if you haven't done so already - this is more the show and tell forum ;) )

cheers - welcome aboard and i hope this wasn't a one-off post and stay a spell ;)

Ok, now you're just showing off ;)

I'm with everyone else! I can't even pick out my favourite, they are just to dang awsome! I'm also with mark on the website deal, would love to see your new stuff as it comes in :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back