I just want to say..

Discussion in 'General Shop Talk' started by Christina, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Christina

Christina TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I did my very first wedding last night, and wow. You guys that do this for a professional living, i give you all the credit in the world, It was so stressful. I had the whole family wanting to do more family portraits of people who were in town than the whole wedding. People that had digi camera's that wouldnt get out of my way..

people here work wonders and you all give such great advice and consrtuctive critism, never false hope, I thank everyone that has helped me, and thank you for all the support on yesterday, I'll post pictures soon.

2. heip

heip TPF Noob!

Congrats on your first wedding!! Don't complain too much about the extra group shots. Usually generates more revenue. :)

3. Mike Jordan

Mike Jordan TPF Noob!

There are two times in life when many family members and friends usually get to see each other for the first time in years... weddings and funerals. This is why most weddings (and yes, even funerals) sometimes have more an atmosphere of a reunion than what it is actually intended for. Of course it's much better when the family reunion is at a wedding than a funeral.

Mike

4. oldnavy170

oldnavy170 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I have only done two weddings so far and they are tiring and demanding. Not only during the wedding but after when you have to edit all those photos and then get them printed in a timely manner. Work, alot of work!

5. Christina

Christina TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Yes very much so. I would really like to share but im having a very difficult time with them uploading tonight