I just won a potato gun....

:biggrin:

....seeya at the meetup! :fangs:

ok...... I'll do whatever you say
scared0016.gif

...Beercans?! :stun: That would need to be one MIGHTY POWERFUL spud gun!! :lmao:

(...I suspect only Minolta people would get it...:lol: )

Oh yeah, she gonna give us something to do with all that cheap nasty beer that people bring to parties that no one in their uninhibited mind wants to drink.

:er:...oh, dear...my attempt at a bit of humor seems to have eluded everyone...I guess there aren't a lot of Minoltians here...the reference was to the Minolta 70-210 f/4 AF zoom lens which is often referred to as the 'Beercan'...it dates back to the mid-80s (first generation of Maxxums), but it is still highly regarded by Minolta/Sony Alpha users for its build quality...it is all-metal, pretty rugged, and rather heavy, so as I said, it would take a MIGHTY POWERFUL spud gun to launch one of these...

Oh man I thought it was going to be a real potato gun till I saw that picture... I was going to say shoot cop cars with it lol but since you have that little thing you arent going to be shooting much with it.

:er:...oh, dear...my attempt at a bit of humor seems to have eluded everyone...I guess there aren't a lot of Minoltians here...the reference was to the Minolta 70-210 f/4 AF zoom lens which is often referred to as the 'Beercan'...it dates back to the mid-80s (first generation of Maxxums), but it is still highly regarded by Minolta/Sony Alpha users for its build quality...it is all-metal, pretty rugged, and rather heavy, so as I said, it would take a MIGHTY POWERFUL spud gun to launch one of these...

Yeah, it went over my head, I had a feeling there was something to it considering you said some thing but I'm a Canon guy and that is not something I would have known :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back