I just would like let fmw know how much he is appretiated.

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm rather new here to this sight, and I just wanted to let everyone know that fmw has done a lot help me increase my knowledge of film photography... His amount of knowledge is extensive, I ALWAYS read a thread if I know that fmw has commented because I know he has something good to say. What a great person. Your efforts to help people out have not gone unnoticed. Thank you for being you... (For the mod, if you think that this thread was placed in the wrong place by all means move it. I just know that fmw frequents this forum and I wanted him to have a chance to read it).

It's fine to have it posted here. :)

Now....how much did he pay you to post this thread?!? And where's my cut for leaving it? :irked:

:lol:

terri said:
It's fine to have it posted here. :)

Now....how much did he pay you to post this thread?!? And where's my cut for leaving it? :irked:

:lol:

We'll talk about that later... On the down low if you know what I mean... :lmao: ;)

I only send money electonically from a off shore account... It's in wons (Korean)... I would be happy to send you 1,000 wons in a wire transfer this afternoon at 3:58:23 pm MST. ;)

That's very kind of you, Bill. I appreciate it. I've logged about 1/2 a century of photography and a little of it rubbed off along the way. Glad I can help. Good shooting.

BoblyBill said:
I only send money electonically from a off shore account... It's in wons (Korean)... I would be happy to send you 1,000 wons in a wire transfer this afternoon at 3:58:23 pm MST. ;)

I spent 4,500 wons on coffee today..... My fault for drinking starbucks I suppose.

Johno said:
I spent 4,500 wons on coffee today..... My fault for drinking starbucks I suppose.

:lmao: That's a pretty expensive coffee... Mine usually costs me 2,300 wons (or about that much).

fmw said:
That's very kind of you, Bill. I appreciate it. I've logged about 1/2 a century of photography and a little of it rubbed off along the way. Glad I can help. Good shooting.

You are welcome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back