I know nobody here cares but...

my best was the labor day derecho of 98. i was outside playing football with brendan and my mom came and told us to go inside. of course we said no, but she pleaded (which was something she NEVER did) so as we stepped inside his house, the sh*t hit the fan. id never seen something so intense. you couldnt see anything and powerlines and branches were falling. an F0 jumped all over town and peak gusts in the area were around 110 in plainfield and 80 something in clark.

it was awesome!!! and im hoping it happens again this year!!! the heat dome should set up in such a way that any derechos will move in my general direction :D

Have you ever checked out extreminstability.com? if you haven't you should... His photography is what I aspire to some day.

indeed i have. his stuff is sick!!!!

Well... sadly it looks, to me and my very newly found inexpierenced hobby of forcasting, that there will not be any good storms for at least a week or two :(.

boblybill...have you had a gander at the latest run of the euro?
days 8 and 9 scream tornado outbreak!

the gfs, while not to the same intensity, shows a trough dropping in.... it could be game time for you!

wow... I just read this... ummmm... yeah... actually I have looked at the numbers... lol... and have already talked to you about this...

Most reactions

Back