I know this doesn't *sound* interesting, but...

Harmony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Manhole cover series!

3452902045_9438d6863a.jpg

3452896617_48005d6b20.jpg

The light is nicely captured on these. Would have been nice if a 'series' constituted more than two though... ;)

Beautiful light, may not sound interesting but does look interesting. As Chris mentioned, it would be nice to have more :)

I'll "me too" here... very nice light. I really like the colors as well -- such as they are. Subtle colors are a good choice. You could make a nice series out of these.

You can call the series whatever your heart desires (gag me with a spoon :lol:). But, you're right it doesn't *sound* interesting. I almost didn't look.

Glad I did. Nice images.

How about, The Light Study Series.....A Study in High Contrast......The Drainage System Series :sexywink:

You can call the series whatever your heart desires (gag me with a spoon :lol:). But, you're right it doesn't *sound* interesting. I almost didn't look.

Glad I did. Nice images.

How about, The Light Study Series.....A Study in High Contrast......The Drainage System Series :sexywink:

Never judge a photo by its title! (The next time I shoot a bikini model, I'll title the thread "Elephant Dung Series"! :lol:)

While "manhole cover series" might not *sound* overly interesting, like you yourself are saying, I know from 'experience' that it may very well BE interesting. Your photos sure ARE, there is no doubt about that, as you really saw the light well and captured it well.

And I learned that it may well lead to interesting photos when Jeff (Jeff Canes) took quite a good many photos of manhole covers while he was here in Germany for the North-Germany-Meet-Up, and we often wondered "Why? :scratch:" and "How is this going to end" --- and then he presented his photos in the meet-up thread. And wow, I went thinking immediately, what interesting subjects manhole covers can be in the end!

Thanks!

Personally, I really like these because they were the first time I lay down on the pavement in a public place. I was getting weird looks, too!

Most reactions

Back