I know this is a photography board, but I was bored...

robertwsimpson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just bought a Kodak Zi6 HD cam and put together a little movie of our wedding planning session that we had last night. I thought you guys might enjoy it. If not, no one is forcing you to watch!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vts_LQQb6AA]YouTube - A very short movie about planning a wedding ceremony[/ame]

At first I was like ? then I was like :lol: :thumbup:

Robert
Marriage is a great institution, so good, I have been married 6 times. Misery loves company, so go ahead and join the crowd.

I am only kidding about the above comment. I did get a great chuckle with this though. Good luck and keep shooting???

haha thanks. I know I am an amateur at best, but it's fun to shoot little short things and then edit them together.

as I was once told, "A man is incomplete until he gets a wife; then, he's finished!"

Lock her dad from viewing your facebook page...tell him you do not know what happened ;)

I stay away from my daughters (I have 3) facebook pages. They are all adults, and don't need me poking into what they do. Sometimes I just don't want to know... :confused:

Nah, I like her dad. I am sure he was just giving me a hard time. He's been "threatening" to postpone the wedding for months now.

Most reactions

Back