I know you get what you pay for

pbisfun

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does any one have a Canon 30D, 40D, or 50D with a
Sigma 70-200mm F/2.8 II EX DG APO Macro HSM AF lens that has all so used the Canon 70-200mm F/2.8 I plan on renting them to try them out but I was wandering what every one else thoughts where. I was looking at the canon 85mm f/1.8 I know it will be good for Portraits but not so much for my paintball trips.

I plan on using it for mostly portraits and need a Lens for my Paintball trips yes that what PB stands for.

Yes to all of the above.

I ended up purchasing the Sigma (though at some point I will probably upgrade to the Canon IS or IS 2 version). I love it, quite sharp (though possibly not quite as sharp as the Canon), and much more affordable. It also focuses very quickly, and quietly and has a good build to it. It's one of my favorite portrait lenses.

Thanks for the input. I checked out your sight very nice.

Well I use Nikon but I do own the 70-200 2.8 sigma version. It is a great lens. The quality is awesome. Maybe not as good as the canon or nikon but at 3 times less more than worth it! When I shot paintball I would have loved to have had a 70-200 doing it.

BTW if you need any gear or hoppers lmk I have some more stuff i'm selling... just saying
TJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back