I know you guys can do this

HollandHusker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
During the warming up someone took this picture of me. I like it but it just needs some cool effects I think. I've been messing around with it for a long time but can't seem to find the right thing. Hope you guys have the time to help me with this picture
23162377_700_700_myqm.jpeg

Do with this picture what ever you want, I hope to see some real nice outcomes :)

Right, just a bit of fun, just a bit of play ... the results CANNOT be good with a 700x525 pixel picture, but well... it was FUN (and the crop I made is the one I like best here)

169676196.jpg

I always like to do this out of bounds images, I hope you like it.

Teeheeheee. Song, this is cute! A tennis ball :D :lol: :biglaugh:

el_shorty said:
I always like to do this out of bounds images, I hope you like it.

El Shorty, that is totally awesome! You're ahead of all others. I like everyone's effort but this is amazing!! Great job and thanks a lot!!

Thanks a lot Doenoe, you're right it does something cool, I like colors but some just need b/w to come out a bit better. Thanks for the effort!

He guys, if you like doing these things, I got more of those messed up pictures that just need some PS:D If you want me to post them as a challenge tell me:)

Wow she definetely does a better job than I would. That's cool especially since she's just 13. I could barely write back when I was that age (4 years ago)... thanks a lot, its great humor:D

Here's my take on it

- Contrast
- did some histogram functions
- aged newspaper

:D

23162377_700_700_myqm.jpg

Most reactions

Back