I league Hockey (Texas)

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Rahb, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Rahb

Rahb TPF Noob!

I went to my friends last Hockey game this season and got some pictures. Actually, I got about 95, but here are 10 that I've tried my best to edit a little. The beginning photos had allot of grain to it, and they were underexposed a bit. I tried my best to compensate and bring something out of them with their lack of focus. I used my 100-300 canno lens, and with the low light I couldn't get a high enough f-stop with a fast enough shutter to get sharp pictures. C and C is welcome, but take it easy on me, this was my first attempt at sport shots.
    #1 Bench
    [​IMG]
    #2 Goalie 1
    [​IMG]
    #3 Goalie 2
    [​IMG]
    #4 Robin 1
    [​IMG]
    #5 Robin 2
    [​IMG]
    #6 Shoot Out Goal (look in the net)
    [​IMG]
    #7 Victory 1
    [​IMG]
    #8 Victory 2
    [​IMG]
    #9 Victory 3 (The goalie blocked the last shoot out attempt)
    [​IMG]
    #10 Victory 4 (The big man meets his fans lol)
    [​IMG]

2. Rahb

Rahb TPF Noob!

These pictures ,ust have really sucked....23 views, and not a lick as far as response.

3. Andrea K

Andrea K TPF Noob!

I think the effect to reduce the grain takes away from the images, but I don't know whether the grain would've been better. I think the third one would've been great if I could see the puck. Also, perhaps next time try to get more faces in the pics; zoom in more, much like the feel of the first one.

I have to admit that I've never attempted action photography, so please don't take my criticism too seriously. Keep shooting the sports, I'd like to see more.

4. WNK

WNK TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Looks like a fun game. I've never tried action shots like this before, so i cant really be of much help with how to make them turn out well, but i think you've got a really good start here! :)