I lied (one more shot).

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, one final shot before my Mediterranean trip-- (and then I'll be posting so many threads that I'll probably get banned. :lol:)

We went to Six Flags as part of my 8th grade graduation today, and although I didn't get many shots, there's one that turned out particularly nicely (alright, a LITTLE post processing was involved). ;) Comments, critique?

gigaborderfinalhd9.jpg

Love the colours. I think the only slight change I'd have made is to shoot not so direct onto the vending machine, that way you could have kept your reflection out of the final image

is that a self portrait? ;) :)

Nice composition and great colors! But the blur looks too artificial to me, I'd try to work on that a little bit.

But the blur looks too artificial to me,

True, I agree on that! I was concentrating too much on the legs, so first I did not realise the blur ;) But now it is obvious.

Nice shot, I think I like the blur.

I'm about to graduate 8th grade soon too. We're goin to Disneyland though. (Six Flags is soo much better)

Sorry for the delayed response. :p

Chris of Arabia said:
Love the colours. I think the only slight change I'd have made is to shoot not so direct onto the vending machine, that way you could have kept your reflection out of the final image

Thanks. Actually, I didn't stop to consider the composition of any of my images that day. I pretty much speed walked by this, snapped the shot, and got lucky (okay, thanks to photoshop). Hence my unflattering reflection. ;)

jon_k said:
This is pretty good. What postprocessing was used? The one to decrease your depth of field and add that blur effect?

Yup. :)

Alex_B said:
True, I agree on that! I was concentrating too much on the legs, so first I did not realise the blur ;-) But now it is obvious.
Oh my.

But yes, to both of you. The blur WAS artificial, as I said above. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back