I love a bargoon!!

Just think of all those images to download and process before posting them for the rest of us to enjoy!

^^^ Funny you should mention that...I was thinking to myself that having all that extra capacity will just 'enable me' to be bad at clearing off the card! I best put 'dealing with pics in a more timely manner' on my resolution list.

ive been scoping it for days and today i caved in and bought it. i didnt want the sale to end before i made up my mind and i know i wont regret it, and now im really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an early birthday present to myself...although depending on when it arrives, it may be a late birthday present. im still very excited!! :mrgreen:

^^^ Oooo, SpiffyB, did you get the cam, or you just scoped out the bargain?

^^^ Funny you should mention that...I was thinking to myself that having all that extra capacity will just 'enable me' to be bad at clearing off the card! I best put 'dealing with pics in a more timely manner' on my resolution list.

I went from a 128mb card to a 2gb card (£10 a few months ago). I still have photos on it from June or July.

June or July pfffffft! You're not even in my league. I've got pics from February '06 still on one card.

Costco was doing 1g cards for 19$. I felt it was my duty to buy 4.

I also bought an Eos 3 body for 99$ yeah! Time to shoot some slides again.

ive been scoping it for days and today i caved in and bought it. i didnt want the sale to end before i made up my mind and i know i wont regret it, and now im really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woohoo.gif
<---- actual pic of SpiffyB after purchasing the new cam

Bargoon....is that the guy standing out side the bar checking ID's at night?

Sadly I have no such luck with that kind of stuff, all mine come in the form of old equipment. like my seventeen (USD) Signet 40

an early birthday present to myself...although depending on when it arrives, it may be a late birthday present. im still very excited!! :mrgreen:

I hate to be raining on your parade...but that website is a scam. Probably best to cancel your order.

Sorry, darlin.

OMG!!!!!!!!! I hope SpiffyB can cancel.

I'm sure she can. Just be a douche to them...they like to cancel the order themselves if they don't think the customer buys their scam.

Also, she shoudl call her CC company and make sure the payment can't go through.

I get EVERYTHING at trade price :greenpbl: so EVERYTHING bit of kit is a bargain HA!
but I think my £1352 worth of tripod that I got for £788 was the bargain of the year, no, decade, no, century!

So..... who wants to be my friend :lol: :lmao: :greenpbl:

:hugs:

Tell me more of that tripod... maybe it is the right thing for me ...

Alex, LP. Anty and Sideburns. thanks for the concern. everything was halted and i wont be charged.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back