I love Autumn

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Early one foggy autumn morning I managed to drag myself out of bed and take a couple of pics nearby.

2005_12100002.jpg

A bit later on that morning. This second one was a difficult shot to get right (don't think I did still) but it has a nice ambience.

boat_l.jpg

Please feel free to coment. I need to learn :p

Cheers,

Mohain

#1 is great, good work

The first does, indeed, capture this moment of mystery that you only get early in the morning, and I like it a lot.
But I also like the second... I see what you tried to achieve and you are almost there. It is a very serene scene with the tied-up canal boats, the reflection in the water, the half circle of the opposite bank... there is really much about the second that I like a lot!

Thanks for the comments.

The second shot was one of those moments ... there was nobody else around, the sun had almost burnt away the last of the fog and the mist was rising off the water. I walked round the curve of the canaland I was greeted with a really serene scene. But I was shooting into the sun and into the suns relfection and into the shadow of the trees. I've tried to lighten it in Photohop as it was a very dark shot. Perhaps better kit might have captured it better? It's one of those shots that I really want to work, but I'm not sure it does.

Thanks for looking.

Most reactions

Back