I love Derrel but.....

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
why the heck do I see his profile pic all over my browser. I am using. an iPad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 238
I was getting weird things on my iphone/ipad too with other ppl's avatar showing up at mine.
I thought I got hacked but when I was on a computer everything was fine.

..i'll 3rd that. What's the fix for it?

why the heck do I see his profile pic all over my browser. I am using. an iPad.

OMG--that's SIMPLY HORRIBLE!!!!!! WTF? Is that for real?
\
Oh, BTW, saw your "Bad Influence" post and photo last night--outstanding! What a wedding party those ladies made up!

I though the Derrel banner was an option you had to pay for. But if you do buy it you also get one of his brother Derrel and his other brother Derrel :trink39:

Cherish the Derrel banner man.Whats the problem.:345: You caught a Derrel trojan horse you need to run a Nikon anti Trojan scan.LOL

Having Derrel on the brain occurs just before death
... just saying ...

:)

This happens all the time with my phone, but with various pictures and avatars.

I've reported your post, Robin, to make sure our techs will see it. Could be a normal occurrence or it could be they might be able to tweak it. :) Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

yeah, this happens to me all the time when I'm using my iphone. I even see random avatars assigned to the post rating options sometimes. Like it will give me the option to give a "derrel" instead of agree. Which would actually be cool, but then it tabulates it as agree instead of derreling.

Just so everyone know I have started a kickstarter fund for @Robin Usagani therapy.

yeah, this happens to me all the time when I'm using my iphone. I even see random avatars assigned to the post rating options sometimes. Like it will give me the option to give a "derrel" instead of agree. Which would actually be cool, but then it tabulates it as agree instead of derreling.
Yep, this happens to me, too. I remember reporting this in the thread about the changeover to the new forum theme, and I was told that it was my phone. :rolleyes:

Good thing! We don't need more Derrel's

ONE IS ENOUGH !!
:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back