I LOVE my new lens (56K? No Way)

thanks

they were taken at The Hawk Conservancy just off the A303 outside of Andover. Its the best £9 you'll ever spend!

These are great!!

Congrats on the new lens..lucky guy.
Great shots, all...particularly love the vulture...

That scruffy vulture is superb - just how I look and feel in the morning. Was green with envy over you gear until I read further and saw where you worked - I was fortunate in having my dentistry like a paid hobby so enjoy the perks and folks who come in the shop and let us share it with you in your postings. Still waiting for the penguin shots!

Terrific shots and lenses!!!

Shot 4 is an absolute cracker!!!!!! Amazing!! I aspire to take something like that one day if there were any good bird life around my area!! LOL.!!!!!

Bald Eagle, Fish Eagle and Tawny Owl are my faves, but that last shot would have been awesome!
What lens did you get? What sort of focal length do you have on it? I'd love a longer focal length on my lens, I only have a 300mm at the moment.

many thanks one and all!

The new Lens is a Canon 300mm F2.8
The above shots were taken either with the 300mm F2.8 or the Canon 70-200mm F2.8, a few with a 2x extender

f2.8, lucky bugger, mine starts at f4.5, at that the extender obviously loses its autofocus as well, still debating the purchase.

Most reactions

Back