I love my wife!!!!

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
Our anniversary is coming up here in a little while, and she got me the nicest gift anyone has ever gotten me-- the Canon 20d that I'd been hoping to upgrade to sometime next year. :shock: :thumbsup:

Anyway, here's the first shot from it. This is actually a crop of about 20% of the original frame. The clarity and detail is staggering, even coming from the 6.0MP Canon 300d. :shock:

IMG_0044-1_edited_RS.jpg

craig said:
Whoa!!! I get a strong " John" feel to the composition. I question the harsh lighting.

Heh, good call. I have a process in PS for adding a simulated soft-filter, and I did and un-did the effect about a dozen times. I actually like the softer version better (I'll toss that up as soon as I get it uploaded), but wanted to put up the sharper version to show the detail the camera can produce. :D

Congratulations!

Wow congrats on both!! Nice pic but I wouldn't expect any less from you! Now you will never have a "good" reason for a "bad" picture :lol:

Shark said:
Our anniversary is coming up here in a little while, and she got me the nicest gift anyone has ever gotten me-- the Canon 20d that I'd been hoping to upgrade to sometime next year. :shock: :thumbsup:

Anyway, here's the first shot from it. This is actually a crop of about 20% of the original frame. The clarity and detail is staggering, even coming from the 6.0MP Canon 300d. :shock:

IMG_0044-1_edited_RS.jpg

Just for comparison's sake, here's the same shot with the PS soft focus applied. I masked off the area around the eyes to keep them sharp.

IMG_0044-1_edited_2_RS.jpg

Most reactions

Back