I LOVE the THANK button!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yep! It gives me something to click on when I am high on sugar :D One question though I probably thanked like 6545 times yesterday but how come it says that I have only thanked ONCE in ONE post??? Have they installed a thank-spam filter? :O

Oh and don't forget to thank me for have created this totally useless topic ;)

The thanks on you avatar are only the ones you have received.

ohh! haahaha! Thanks!

Ok then! Stop being rude douche bags everyone and thank me! :D JK!!

I have been thanked 79 times... I never received 1...

I 00 what did you do Yemme?

I think you have the highest thanks so far!

Honey I haven't a clue. I don't even have 79 friends to get that amount... As a matter a fact I need to start making more friends on here. Maybe someone went Yemme happy and kept clicking... or just didn't know how to work the button. I appreciate all of them but a pm would have been nicer, more personal:hug::.

Honey I haven't a clue. I don't even have 79 friends to get that amount... As a matter a fact I need to start making more friends on here. Maybe someone went Yemme happy and kept clicking... or just didn't know how to work the button. I appreciate all of them but a pm would have been nicer, more personal:hug::.

Thank you for posting this.

This "thanks" stuff in forums has to be the most useless thing I have ever seen on the internet to date.

And I just realized, the icons in the reply box for creating links and adding images and other codes changed from the universal icons that is in every forum to fancy "fluff" so that you have to guess or hover over every one of them to find out what they are :(

Yep! It gives me something to click on when I am high on sugar :D One question though I probably thanked like 6545 times yesterday but how come it says that I have only thanked ONCE in ONE post??? Have they installed a thank-spam filter? :O

Oh and don't forget to thank me for have created this totally useless topic ;)

You only did only 67. Sorry to have called bull**** on you, but I have well over 300. Ha.

It is a douchebag feature, but is fun (as you mention) cranked up on sugar.

This "thanks" stuff in forums has to be the most useless thing I have ever seen on the internet to date.

And I just realized, the icons in the reply box for creating links and adding images and other codes changed from the universal icons that is in every forum to fancy "fluff" so that you have to guess or hover over every one of them to find out what they are :(

funny how when i made a thread about this i got a sh1tty reply from one of the mods

Sometimes I like to thank people and then take it back.

:lol:You're Welcome...:greenpbl:

I'm going to push peoples thank you buttons! This is fun!:D

I have seen other forums with so many buttons, like blessings buttons, karma buttons, button buttons etc, lights up peoples' profiles like a Christmas tree.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for thanking me xD

Its probably because you are British, many people shun Brits for thier bad teeth and poor cooking.

LMFAO!
Though I know British people are known for their bad and crooked teeth but I had no idea that they also stink at cooking :O I mean the famous Jamie Oliver is British or is he?? :O

:lol:You're Welcome...:greenpbl:

Yeah yeah people like you are not worth thanking because you have already been thanked enough times -.- and yes I am jealous of your thank counts lol jk ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back