I love the Zoo

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jlykinsphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of my favorite things about Cincinnati has to be the Zoo. On any given day you can head over and get some great shots of exotic wildlife up close. Here are some of my shots from this past weekend. I added a shot of my daughter and my friends son that turned out pretty good from the set as well.

DSC_2981web.jpg

DSC_3195web.jpg

DSC_3003web.jpg

DSC_3026web.jpg

DSC_2792web.jpg

You produced sharp photos with these 5 pictures. I wondered if the lens has anything to do with it but it is sharp and well focused. Plus nice kids photos. Life almost means nothing without them - I think.

Anyway, the 2nd shot is way too close.

ARGGGG!!!

I almost played hooky today to go to the Cinci zoo.... :confused:

It was so nice out this afternoon, but some stuff came up at work & I couldn't make it....:(

Nice pics....bum

You produced sharp photos with these 5 pictures. I wondered if the lens has anything to do with it but it is sharp and well focused. Plus nice kids photos. Life almost means nothing without them - I think.

Anyway, the 2nd shot is way too close.

Yeah after I look at it more, I think I should have made the crop a little bigger. I saw a picture someone posted on here a couple of months back of the side of an elephant that worked really well and I was trying to get that sort of "look" from the pic. Oh well. Thanks for all of the compliments everyone, I appreciate them.

ARGGGG!!!

I almost played hooky today to go to the Cinci zoo.... :confused:

It was so nice out this afternoon, but some stuff came up at work & I couldn't make it....:(

Nice pics....bum

Any time you want to play hooky and head to the zoo, you let me know. I have a gold level season pass which allows me to bring a guest with me every time so I'm always game to head down there.

very nice shots, i'll have to post some of my zoo pics from the national zoo

Any time you want to play hooky and head to the zoo, you let me know. I have a gold level season pass which allows me to bring a guest with me every time so I'm always game to head down there.

Hey, that pass wouldn't happen to be good during "Zoo Babies", would it?

:sexywink::sexywink:

I may have to take you up on that....:lol:

Most reactions

Back