I love when things just work!

jmtonkin

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After finishing these pants (yes, I made them), I wanted to take a picture of them. I set my camera to interval timing, took 10 shots, and got this one.

I've done very minimal corrections to the picture, and I'm very pleased with the way it turned out. There was no additional lighting, or any special considerations. I literally just put my camera on my porch steps, focused on the tree next to me, and started the timer.

Attachments

• JMT_0643.jpg
    JMT_0643.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 211
Colors and dynamics look amazing in the grass, but not sure about the skin tones. It looks red/purple.

Pants on the Ground...........

I just wanted to say that I would have no idea how to make a pair of pants. Good on ya!!!

It took a couple attempts, but they worked out in the end! Next up is a shirt! I'm working on a costume for the Minnesota Renaissance Festival!

Just curious, but shouldn't this have been posted on Seamstress Daily.com or something? ;)

It probably have been.

Now my question is, how could I recreate this lighting with flashes? The overcast sky provided some excellent diffused light, but I don't know how to recreate this effect.

I'm guessing that I'd need a couple flashes with some sort of diffuser like a softbox?

Most reactions

Back