i made a new website

it's nice and clean. iWeb works really well, it is just way too easy to go overboard with it. you did a nice job of keeping it nice, but still interesting.

I tell this to any one asking website advice in this forum.
you need to drop the free host, the last thing anyone should see when they go to your site is adds for another company.

im actually paying for it..i put the google adsenses on there to see if i can actually make any money off of them but i will keep that in mind also used it to take up some dead space but i will add some pics in place of some of the ad bars...the first website i made has a free thing i used to make it and it had ad's on it thats why i am doing away with that one plus i like the new name i am using...

Not bad, need any help on a logo?

I think that it's really good. iWeb does really well but the only bad part is that it makes bloated HTML meaning that the site is generally slower and takes up more resources. A good alternative (and my first pick for website makers) is RapidWeaver. While it's not free, you can make some B.A stuff with it and it's quick. Also on your front page, a picture is not aligned correctly. It's the one on the top right, the top is too high and the right side is too short. Just an alignment error (any my OCD coming out)

very classy design. i would recommend organizing your photo gallery a bit by adding categories, etc. a good web developer can program this for you so that you can edit your gallery, add categories, etc. all on your own (without having to pay them every time). this is key because as a photographer you should keep adding new images to your website, this will show your customers that you are progressing and it gives them a reason to keep visiting.

Most reactions

Back