I miss spring already...

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by reznap, May 18, 2010.

1. reznap

reznap No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I miss the flowering trees and the endless varieties of color in the blooms.. :(

Here's an old one I dug up, 4-shot pano (portrait orientation for the shots). I stitched it together in photoshop and did some color and brightness tweaking... the orig is like 7,700 x 4,800 pixels or something.

[​IMG]

2. reznap

Photos OK to edit
    Got this saturday.. processed the colors a bit. Trying to keep the canon with me at all times.

[​IMG]

3. er111a

er111a TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    first one was not really doing much for me, however that 2nd one is just....wow. I like it a lot, I am surprised this has not had more cc on it

4. reznap

Photos OK to edit
    Wasn't really asking for it. They're just average scenes with nice skies. I like the way the light falls on #2. Was really sharing more than asking for how to improve.

I did expect more people to say "I miss spring too" and post their own flowering trees and early spring scenes. Oh well :oops:

5. PerfectlyFlawed

PerfectlyFlawed TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I love the colors and the tranquil feeling behind the first shot.. looks like a lovely spot to shoot.. or even be for that matter. ( Can you tell im sick of looking at cactus all the time..LOL)
    I am really liking the sun rays beaming through the trees... and the electrical wires and towers.... makes me wonder whats down that road..lol

Thanks for Sharing Rez!

6. PerfectlyFlawed

PerfectlyFlawed TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I'll second that! *sigh*.. the one part of the year everything in ARIZONA is gorgeous... is SPRING., everything blossoming..and not all dried and crispy. I miss it!
    Its gone now though ..BOO! .. didnt last long.... Hello triple digit temps. lol ::MELTS::

7. aliciaqw

aliciaqw TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Love both shots, but I kinda wish there was more definition in the foreground in #1. Maybe more black with some levels? I don't really know...haha.

I miss spring, too! It's getting so hot here already! The barley fields are gold instead of green, and the wildflowers are starting to disappear. I wonder how eager people will be to schedule PB sessions with me when it's 100 degrees at 6pm. LOL.