TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, post your eclips Misfits or missed it reasons here

Three facets of obstruction, City restriction of viewpoints, Work and clouds

The city skyline is easy enough to get around, Work....(Well my camera is still sitting on the tripod next to me.....I'm too dissapointed to put it all away) never the less I could easily walk out and take a few shots and finally whenever I did get out no sooner do I get set up does a cloud roll in and get in the way, sadly being at work I could not stand out there and wait for it to move. Truth be told we have a semi deisent amount of cluod cover tonight, I'll try something stupid right here directly and see if I can show it to you.

*EDIT*
I've got nothin, My digital is worthless in the dark, but I knew that to begin with so....
Sure why not anything goes in this thread as long as it relates back to the universe somehow :).

There are a lot of good shots in here, I hate to drag it all down with this stuff but since you asked.

Taken with my Kodak C743
100_3010
100_3010.jpg

100_3007
100_3007.jpg

100_3008
100_3008.jpg

100_3009 is completely black

Also note: we are in the single digit temps here too so I could not sit there for too long, This camera is known for battery life issues as it is.

I was in a city council meeting from 6 until 11. I didn't get to see it, either!

Most reactions

Back