Pirate Neilsouth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pirateneilsouth.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0373.jpg

Shame about the tractor , but as close as i was willing to get!

Considering the amount of dust those machines throw all over the place, I'm not sure I would want to get too close either :lol: But you can always shoot with a longer lens. That is one other way of getting closer.

Funny that you should mention the driver seat since I was just thinking it might be an interesting place to shoot from and it seems like the cab on this one has room for two :lol:

You really should try and do something with your photos. Maybe just frame a half dozen of them and find a local place to hang them in like a bank, restaurant, or whatever.

Gotta get the money in first but yeh i want to do a mini gallery at some point

Now, I don't know what England is like but here in the US I pick up boxes of frames (for photos, just make sure they have glass) at yard sales and thrift stores for just a couple of $. Then, I cut my own mats (you'll probably mess up a few at first but it is not that hard to learn) and if you buy large sheets and cut them down, it is fairly inexpensive.

Definitely reminds me of "Frank" from the movie Cars!!

That's what I was thinking, too! :lol:

Love the dark sky against the machine and seriously - the little pieces of stuff flying out the left hand side? That's an awesome capture!

Most reactions

Back