I need a hug!

:hugs: ah... pg... i'm sorry... so very sorry... :hug::

thinking of you, praying for you.. and your daughter and grand daughter..

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sorry to hear that Carolyn.
bighug.gif

I'm so sorry to hear that Carolyn! you gave me great advice a few days ago now it's my turn :) well... I may give you a hug only... and my thoughts! there's nothing to give you advice on... take care!

oh, Carolyn.... :hug:: I've no doubt you're being supportive and awesome for your family right now. I hope we can do the same for you in some small way!! :hug::

:hugs: for you :hugs: for your daughter and :hugs: :hugs: for Angel.

I had a very close friend that took his life on Dec. 13th 2005, left behind a 7 year old son Michael Thomas, which is my God son... legally. I hate to be blunt gal, but I don't have respect for people that do sht like that... especially leaving a youngen behind. So...just be in contact with Angel more than ever.

Big hugs again

I'm so sorry... there really aren't any words I can think of to say.... so I'll leave with a hug. :hug:: :hug:: :hug::

I'll be praying for you and your whole family, I know how hard it can be.. :(

I cannot even begin to express my sadness!... Hang in there, be tough, little Angel needs you.:hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug::

My fiance lost a close friend to suicide, had another friend try to commit suicide, and for the last 3-4 months we both have been dealing with her best friend going back and forth between wanting to commit suicide and staying alive because of my fiance. I have never lost somebody that I was close with to suicide. This was something I never had to deal with and despite not dealing with it directly I have seen the effects first hand. Its horrible.

Anyway, not much to say. Its a tough situation and there are so many emotions that run through your head. All you have to do is try and keep your head up and push forward.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and everybody involved.

We dont know each other......do you hug strangers? ;)

My thoughts are with you photogal, I'm so sorry :hugs:

Sending white light to you and your family Carolyn :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

So sad when someone is in so much darkness that they cannot see the gift that they are about to take from themselves. Given time, light always shines and one realizes that even darkness is temporary....that the good things in life make up for ever second of the bad times...

I'm sad for him, that he didnt reach out for help...but I'm sadder for the loved ones he's left behind :hugs:

Most reactions

Back