Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've had enough, too much stress, work sucks, weather is dire :(

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHhhhhh

:hug::

Sorry your have a bad day.

Awww, c'mon Andy
a010.gif

You might want to go through this entire (looooooooooong) thread here , Rayna, and here and there you will find him. "Andy". I'm there, too ("Corinna"), and so are a couple of other TPF-members. If you are interested, that is... puts faces to a good many UK-based members (and myself :biggrin: ). And Jeanne, of course, from Canada, here aka Antarctican.

Lost Prophet is a guy? For some reason I've been thinking this person was a girl. opppss...

I don't know weather to cry or laugh :confused:

:( I'm sorry you're having a bad one. :hug::
I'll be heading to the post office today to send off your sweet treats! So at least that's a little something to look forward too :)

Ohhhh, poor Andy! Here's that hug you need.
Vishenka_05.gif

Here's hoping your day, and the weather, gets better. Just think, spring is on it's way, and there will be otter babies to photograph soon.

Big :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you, Andy!

I understand how you are feeling, though....I am sitting here, at a job I hate, with soaked feet and clothes because it's POURING out....feet have been cold and soaked since walking the damn dog that WOULDN'T GO POTTY for 1/2 hour this morning (and if I'd have left her in the house while at work w/out her pottying, she'd have gone in the house)....plus I walk to work.

Oh, and I just had to plunk down $70 to the man who saved 24GB of my photos, and I need a new hard drive! :D

So....:hugs: I'll be miserable with you.

There's complaining, and there's complaining.

You might like to check this presentation of a list of complaints:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATXV3DzKv68[/ame]

Most reactions

Back