I need a new point and shoot

RadioForTheDeaf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need a new point and shoot but im on a budget. Ive been considering the Casio Exilim EX-S880. Any suggestions

All these snap shooters are the same, and they will give you almost the same results. Almost every person who bought these small cameras have no intention to scrutinize the photos in detail. The only differences between these cameras are the features that are built in them. Is it weather proof? Is it VR capable? Is it 2.5" or 3'" LCD screen?

I bought an unknown brand in early 2004 with one very dissapointing feature in it. Iit used fresh 2 AA batteries for only 15 to 20 shots than it stopped work. But it produced good and memorable photos for me, even up to A4 paper size print, no worries.

So you close your eyes and buy anyone of them in random - and it will produce reasonable pictures for you, no worries.

Kodak Z710 was a good camera for me, I'm not sure what they name it now. Last time I saw it was for like $149. It has all the control you need and all the zoom too. I took around 4000 shots on it so far, not a problem. The one I have which I bought over a year ago is a little at focusing and writing the pictures but I seen later version of it which is much quicker. I don't know how it compare to other brand but I would say give it a look.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back