I need a photo album, help me find one?

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking for something to have prints made and put into. I would really like it to have black pages. Anyway, I am shooting with a D90 and I am trying to stay true to the dimensions of the camera for the most part. This means that the size of the prints are 8x12, not 8x10 like most albums. I have looked far and near, and can only find very few. The ones I can find have no reviews so I have nothing to go off of before purchase. Is there any way anyone could help me find one? I would like to stay within reasonable price, too. This isnt professional or anything, but I would like it to look presentable to most people.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :hug::

Thanks.
Mark

If you are looking for a non comerical but presentable album I would try looking into the photo lab at walmart. Now you can get the prints done on one of those kodak machines and they will bind it into either a soft or hard cover. The only thing that I dont like abt the one I had done there is that they only print on one side of the paper. Probly because they use standart photo printing paper, so dont expect it to look exactly like a book, but its a good place to start. Also try checking into the adds in zines like popular photograhy and shutter bug.
Wes

They do look half decent, but I would like to be able to take the photos out and rearrange them as I please. If I wanted to make a book, I would. =]

I really would like to find an album. I found one, but it is $130. Lovely, but not in budget.

Mark

I hear that my day job is really an overnight job doing floors at walmart, now you see why im trying to bust ass to get my graphics site off the ground lol

May not be exactly what you're looking for but I figured I'd throw it out there. A few other students used blurb for their final portfolios and they came out really nice, if a book is something you'd like to make.

This might not be at all what you had in mind, but what if you get a nice scrapbook, which are usually 12X12, and then you can fill the pages with black cardstock and rearrange, add, or move out the photos to your heart's content. The ones above are probably way nicer, but at least this would be something to have on your table, and really inexpensive.

May not be exactly what you're looking for but I figured I'd throw it out there. A few other students used blurb for their final portfolios and they came out really nice, if a book is something you'd like to make.

I use blurb, and love it!

Or even this one would work:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Profolio-Evolution-hi-tech-presentation-Itoya/dp/B0000DG1V1/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=photo&qid=1271009937&sr=1-2]Amazon.com: Profolio Evolution hi-tech 11x17 presentation book by Itoya: Camera & Photo[/ame]

But is there quality dramatically lacking behind such a cheap price?

Mark

Most reactions

Back