I Need help with a couple of projects, any insight?

Discussion in 'Beyond the Basics' started by LivinAstro, Mar 9, 2009.

1. LivinAstro

LivinAstro TPF Noob!

Hi guys!

I'm new to the forums but would love to start contributing as I'm getting more and more heavily interested in photography. I have a couple of photo shoots comming up in the next little while and I was wondering if anyone would be able to "sit down" with me per-say on msn or facebook or something and answer a few questions I have in terms of how to plan out my lighting setup. I have a couple of projects but I'm still somewhat lost in terms of what kind of equipment I'm going to need.

I'm not new to photography but I still consider myself an amateur so any professional insight would be so greatly appreciated.

Please add me to msn under "v i l a r i n [at] g m a i l {dot} com" or we can Private Message as well.

Thanks again to anyone who is willin to help me out a little bit! Any bit of guidance helps.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  2. Overread

Overread has a hat around here somewhere Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    firstly its far better to just make a thread or two round here to ask your questions - that way people know what your after and you will also benefit from different inputs and viewpoints of various members.

Also don't leave your email address out in a forum like that - there are bots which surf the net looking for them and when they find them they direct spam (and worse) at the account

3. Pure

Pure TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    put your e-mail like this:

y o u r n a m e [AT] y a h o o (DOT) com

4. LivinAstro

LivinAstro TPF Noob!

haha ooops. fixed it. and ill post my questions ni a bit. thanks for the advice guys !