I need photo shop help

Hooker771

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My brother sent me these photos of me and my son from a couple of years ago. I loaded into lightroom and played with some settings but I would like to see if someone could burn out the date on the fishing photo as I have the crop that i think is best. I have uploaded the large photo for this.

4347247189_5634b44ccc_o.jpg

On this one could someone burn out the tree coming out of his head? It would be much appreciated. Im not sure what I could do in return. But ill have it printed, take a pic of it on my wall and thank you kindly.

After I poster this the first time I noticed the horizon was out of shape so I straightend that up. But can the tree be removed. Also his right nipple is red, can that be smoothed out. Im sorry and thanks in advance (maybe)
. THis is my 3rd edit to this photo as I put more empashis on the grass this time. I still can not burn those trees out.... Ill crop the 1st photo no biggie. I just starts to bring the rule of 3's in. THis is cropped on an 8x10 so im digging that as well.
4348042482_bc40e17beb_o.jpg

Last edited:
Cropping it out (for the one with the date stamp) would probably be the easiest solution. A standard 2:3 crop would probably get rid of it, and conveniently be just right for a 4x6.

The tree doesn't look like it would be all that hard to get rid of, but I can't do it tonight...getting close to bed-time for me...

Some quick chops. Someone may take more time to do them, but not bad for 20min of work.

Cropped:
fishing2o.jpg

PhotoChopped:
fishing1l.jpg

Fixed the kid's nipple and took out the tree:
treekid1.jpg

:D

Someone beat me to the baby pic... i did a good job on the tree too...

Stop the press. I could do the crop didnt like it. LOVE the chop. Love what you did to the kid.

We are done folks. THANK YOU.

I dont ask for this too often but with lightroom I am limited. Thanks Fatty

Stop the press. I could do the crop didnt like it. LOVE the chop. Love what you did to the kid.

We are done folks. THANK YOU.

I dont ask for this too often but with lightroom I am limited. Thanks Fatty

Meh, not my best work on the water, it's a bit blurry on the left side of the chopped part and stands out from the other sharp waves, but not too badly. I honestly liked the crop better, but that's your call.

As far as the kid, easy peezy. :D

You're welcome. :thumbup:

So post it up! I'm not saying mine's the best lol. Let's see what you have! :thumbup:

So post it up! I'm not saying mine's the best lol. Let's see what you have! :thumbup:

It's almost identical, and didn't get around to the chest area yet, either way I only have a photobucket for now and it'd just resize it small. Anyway, gonna kill zombies (l4d2).

I cropped again, This is my fian edit. THanks again.

4347411533_0bb2bb2c48_b.jpg

Aw I'm too late, can't see the originals! lol

I deleted the originals off snapfish and loaded these edits up, so thats the problem. The host doesnt have them any longer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back